Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Take time to live! Life is too short.

A friend of mind recently sent me a great email that was filled with food for thought.
I really enjoy these reminders that we are getting older. And, most of the time they make me laugh. So, I thought I'd try to make your day more pleasant, as well.
Here is one that made me squeal. Success is based on age in case you didn't know that. Since this blog is called The Golden Years, I will stick to the latter years for success.
At age 70, success is "Having a driver's license." At age 75, success is "Having friends." At age 80, success is "Not peeing in your pants." Amen!
Always remember laughing is good exercise. It's like jogging on the inside.
Middle age is when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy. It's frustrating to know all the answers but nobody bothers to ask you the questions.
And, here is the best one and so true. The four stages of life: 1) You believe in Santa Claus. 2)You don't believe in Santa Claus. and 3) You are Santa Claus.
Always remember to forget the troubles that pass your way; But never forget the blessings that come each day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home