Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Have you reached old age?

Today is International Very Good Looking, Damn Smart Woman's Day! I know many of you have hear of this, but in case you haven't I'd like to put a little laughter into your day.
Old age ain't no place for sissies. - Bette Davis
I refuse to think of them as chin hair. I think of them as stray eyebrows. - Janette Barber
The hardest years in life are those between 10 and 70. - Helen Hayes (73)
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened. - Cora Harvey Armstrong
I'm not going to vacuum until Sears makes one you can ride on. - Roseanne Barr
Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart. - Caryn Leschen
Nobody makes you feel inferior without your permission. - Eleanor Roosevelt
And, finally, inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies. - Unknown
Now, if you didn't laugh. Then you haven't reached old age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home