Monday, December 12, 2011

Marylou gives $10,000 to the history museum

I can't help myself it is in my blood, I guess. The other night, my husband, Augie, and I attended the Saratoga History Museum's holiday party. It was nice to see old friends and get their well-wishers on my retirement.
It was also nice to see many who do not always attend fund-raising parties, but there were also many that do and give back to the community.
One in particular is Marylou Whitney, who was there with her affable and "funny" husband, John Hendrickson, and their other good friends, Maureen and Ed Lewi (who were honorary chairs of the event), Linda and Mike Toohey and Michele and Ron Riggi.
But I just had to let people know that the most generous woman in Saratoga and elsewhere gave a donation of $10,000 as she left the party.
Is there anyone out there that can top that? She is so loved by everyone, as well she should be.
Marylou stay the same as you always have been over the years, not because of your generosity, but because of your warmth to everyone.
We love you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home