Thursday, September 13, 2012

80 years came with lots of love

I turned 80 on Sept. 10 and I didn't dread it at all.
I have been living a wonderful life with the same man for nearly 60 years. I have four absolutely outstanding children; five outstanding grandchildren; and three adorable great-grandchildren and one on the way. And, I'm a little sad, too.
The reason being only one of the four children live near me. The other three are far away, which means the grandchildren and great-grandchildren are too. It's difficult to travel now not only because of our ages, but because my husband is legally blind.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining because I stay closely in touch with all of them. They're loving and attentive to me and show their love in many ways.
Now that I've got that off my chest I want to say thanks to everyone for my happy birthday wishes and especially to my entire family for remembering me on my special day.
I love all of you far more than you'll ever know. Here's to next year's celebration.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home