Sunday, May 27, 2012

I'm a Pinterest fanatic; Are you?

I have become a Pinterest fanatic. In case you don't know what it is, it is a site that covers everything from recipes to crafts to shopping etc. All you have to do is sign up: pinterest.com and follow the instructions. And, it doesn't cost a dime.
You'll be surprised to find all the people you know and don't know that are Pinterest followers. I usually pin recipes on many different boards I created.
I know if you are not a Pinterest follower you won't know what the heck I'm talking about. But, I'll tell you it's fun.
I must have pinned (you'll find out what I mean if you sign up) dozens of recipes to try. Some I have already tried and probably will be dead before I can try all of them.
Now that I'm retired and have a little more time on my hands, I devote time for me for a change.  Believe me, I get nothing more than satisfaction by suggesting it might be fun for you, too.
So, here's to pinning on Pinterest, pinterest.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home