Sunday, April 22, 2012

Impressions' Travers stops at Treasures

Impressions of Saratoga on Broadway often puts its stuffed horse named Travers on Facebook hidden in a special location.
Well, last Tuesday an adorable young lady came into Treasures on West Avenue to place Travers inside the store. Then people who have access to Facebook found it on the site later that day and the next. They then guessed where it was located. Several were right.
Impressions is a very impressive store with lots and lots of goodies. And, so is Treasures, which is a consignment and thrift store run by the Saratoga Hospital Volunteer Guild.
Treasures has wonderful bargains. Impressions is also a store you shouldn't miss. It is located on the corner of Phila Street and Broadway.
All I know is I have to buy a Travers stuffed, cuddly horse from Impressions and I also have to continue to find great bargains at Treasures next to Wolberg Electric. I'm there at Treasures every Tuesday from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. if you'd like to stop in and say "hello."

1 Comments:

Blogger Saratogian Online said...

Hi Jeannette, sorry to be contacting you via comment... My name is Aubree and I'm the Saratogian's Community Content Coordinator. We're doing a new feature, "Best of Our Blogs," and I'm updating all our of bloggers' contact info. It would be much appreciated if you could email me back at acutkomp@saratogian.com with a contact number. Thank you and love the blog!

May 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home