Thursday, April 18, 2013

A hairdryer is 'my' new kitchen appliance

Although it is spring, somehow I feel like I can't get out of my winter rut. Give me a few more sunny days and I'll be there.
While I wintered pretty well - except for a 2-week cold or whatever it was - I'm ready to move on to better days.
I know there are many out there who have some household tips to share. So let's get to it. I bought a new Cuisinart can opener. On the front was a colorful tag with tips about what its uses were. However, the instructions said not to use the opener until that tag was removed. What? I couldn't get it off. It was like it was imbedded on there forever. So I went ahead and opened a can anyway expecting the can would explode or something. Well, ofcourse it didn't.
But it was sitting on my kitchen counter next to my mixer and I didn't like its look. So, I said to myself I got to get this sticker off. Well, I did and this is how.
Please don't laugh if you've been doing this forever. But I never did. Since my hair is less than a 1/4 inch long since I had an illness in 2009 I no longer needed my hairdryer, but I kept it anyway.
A light bulb went off in my brain. Heat should make the glued on sticker melt. Lo and behold it did and in less than a minute. So my hairdryer is now going to be part of my kitchen small appliances.
OK, go ahead and laugh. But I'm delighted I discover a new small appliance.
C'mon give me your kitchen tips. I'm sure my readers also would like to benefit from them.
Here's to my new helping hand!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

very witty blog. thanks for posting.
Miele Appliances

June 5, 2013 at 11:16 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This is useful and interesting concept about Online Reputation Management services and usefulness. Strategies is great and is one of the very strong benfits.I impresed from your blog chek out some more information about New Kitchens Sydney you can also watch this site.

July 6, 2013 at 1:25 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 25, 2014 at 12:17 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

If you are replacing your kitchen appliances, there are several details you will want to take into consideration. Here is the advice you need for a fun Chris and rewarding kitchen project

January 25, 2014 at 12:43 AM 
Blogger Unknown said...

What's more surprising is that this percentage is considered very low taking into fan account the advancements made in technology which render a high level of energy efficiency to all the appliances used these days

January 27, 2014 at 6:31 AM 
Blogger Monica Castello said...

Expert products and services may be being a main purchase at a time as soon as so many people are the need to make tighter his or her belts just a little Appliance Jobs Zjob4u as a result of continued struggling of the U.S economy.

February 9, 2014 at 2:13 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home