Saturday, February 2, 2013

I'm hooked on the Super Bowl

I don't know how many women actually like pro football not just for the half-time show or the commercials. But for the game itself.
I am a full-blown lady football watcher.
For the last week I prepared several varieties of cookies. I also mixed an onion dip today (Saturday). Took out the things I will need to make a pot of chili to go over hotdogs on rolls.
I have informed just about everyone I know that as soon as all the hype comes on early Sunday afternoon I will be sitting in front of our TV screen. What better place to be when it's freezing cold outside and a crackling fire is going in our fireplace. And best of all it is gas so there is no need to stoke the wood.
I watched pro football every Sunday without missing one game. I would say to my husband Sundays are my favorite days. He watches, too but he is not as dedicated as I am.
So tonight I am getting a good night's sleep (I hope) so I'll be prepared for the big Super Bowl game between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens.
As of right now I want the Ravens to win, but who knows I may change my mind at game time. After all that is a woman's right. Right?
The New York Giants are my team, but they won last year. So it's only right that someone else gets a chance.
Oops got to go. My oven just rang. My second batch of cookies are ready.
Let's go Ravens!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home