Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Don't hate me for soaking in the sun

It's been awhile since I my northern friends to hate me. I know it has been miserable up there. I know, in part from what I read and heard from everyone, and also because our good friends Martha and Grant Van Patten sent us pictures of our home, which was almost buried in snow save our bare macadam driveway taken care of by our wonderful neighbor.
I am really enjoying my stay down here since this will be our last year here. More about why in the next couple of months.
In the meantime I am seeing all our snowbird friends that come from our neck of the woods back north. In fact, Loren and Veronica Brown and Loren's sister Maxine, visiting from New Jersey, Frank and Norma Quinn, and Rod and Mary Sutton and their daughter Cammie and her husband Keith were all together Tuesday night at Juno Beach Fish House for the 2-lb. lobsters. Yum!
But I know from experience once it becomes March spring is not far away. Remember that so maybe you all won't hate me for soaking in the gorgeous sunshine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jeannette Jordan said...

The lead to my blog hit a computer glich. It should have read: It's been awhile since I wrote a new blog. One reason is because I am soaking in the gorgeous sunshine down here and I don't want my northern friends to hate me for mentioning it.

March 10, 2011 at 6:22 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home