Sunday, February 13, 2011

Keep Valentine's Day alive

Happy Valentine's Day to all. I wish I can say it means alot to me, but I can't. Not that I don't love my husband, but after 58 years of marriage Valentine's Day just doesn't have the same spark.
OK, when we were first married we'd go out for a special dinner. Now, at our age, we don't want to fight the crowds. And besides we go out at least three times a week anyway.
Every year, however, my considerate husband asks what a want for Valentine's Day. I never say candy - even though I'd like it my body says "no."
But I did get a beautiful bouquet of flowers. I guess there really is still a spark.
So all you lovers out there enjoy this special day. And whatever you do keep it alive now matter how old you become. And go ahead and have a box of chocolates if you want them. Your body will say "yes" even though you are thinking "no."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home